Tuesday, July 31, 2007

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

It's old news that Duane Martin and Tisha Campbell-Martin have split after 11 years of marriage. It has been rumored of them being swingers in Hollyweird, but Duane has finally come out of the closet. His soon-to-be ex-wife had this to say,"It was the biggest shock of
my life," Campbell says. "I've heard women say they didn't know their
man was gay or bi and I wondered how they didn't know. But I really
didn't have a clue."

She also had previously acknowledged engagi ng in an alternative
lifestyle during their marriage. The couple has a six year old son, Zen

3 comments:

collardgreens said...

Hold up and wait a minute. A lesbian is complaining about her husband being a fag? Where is the sense of that?

mrswatson said...

None. I would have liked to be a fly on the wall during some of their arguments.

collardgreens said...

did I say lesbian?I meant to say dyke