Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Lil Lo Maintains Innocence?!


In an email to Billy Bush, host of Access Hollywood, Lohan writes, "I am innocent...did not do drugs they're not mine. I was almost hit by my assistant Taryn's mom I appreciate everyone giving me my privacy."
Lohan was arrested and released on bail early that morning in Santa Monica for driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license, and felony cocaine possession. The arrest occurred less than two weeks after she completed her second stint at a rehab facility.
Now this girl was VOLUNTARILY wearing an alcohol detection bracelet. So it kinda makes you think she was trying...but what happened to her blood-alcohol level at .12 or .13? Hmmm...is she keeps traveling down this road, I predict a Marilyn Munroe ending in her future.

No comments: